Redirect virus....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's a good program to get rid of malware? I think I have a virus or malware that redirects my google and bing searches. Does it in firefox and IE. It's really pizzing me off and sometimes when it happens Microsoft Security Essentials will nab and quarantine something but it keeps coming back. It's never the same one either, it's always something different that MSSE nabs. Been happening about once a week or every 10 days.

Suggestions?

Note: My next PC is going to be a Mac but not right at this moment...

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The best way to mane it better is to just buy the mac
the second best is to Format..... Re-install....... then Create better backups for when it happens again...

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once I thought my computer was broke. I had not turned the monitor on............................

HA! you and my neighbor should meet. He had his tower all taken apart when I pointed out the monitor was turned off my his cat ( one of the many reasons not to own a fluffy rat)

ETA: I'm not trying to insult ya I just though it was so odd at the time but I guess it could happen to anyone. Like when your looking for your keys and you finally find them in your pocket

Latest posts

Top Bottom