Registered Republicans who voted for Ron Paul, please PM me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It is becoming clear to many Americans very quickly that the Constitution is under attack and right now, our right to keep and bear arms is at grave risk. If they get our guns, we're done as a free nation. Slaves do not own guns.

The Ron Paul R3volution is very much alive and growing. ALL Republicans registered anywhere in the State of Oklahoma who voted for Ron Paul in the primary, are are urgently needed before the end of the month.

Please PM me at your earliest convenience. We need to talk.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mind telling us what this is about?

Probably this, from another thread:

Republican precinct meetings will be held state-wide soon, mostly on February 7. We Ron Paul Republicans are going to try to take over the state party, and we could use your help. "Less statist than the Democrats" is not going to cut it anymore. It's time to get off the hamster wheel.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Probably this, from another thread:

SMS is correct in posting Henchman's post. For the liberty-minded registered Republicans, who support Ron Paul and the liberty movement, there is a Pot Luck precinct training meeting at the Ron Paul headquarters next Tuesday at 7:00PM. PM or text me at 405-990-6776 for details.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SMS is correct in posting Henchman's post. For the liberty-minded registered Republicans, who support Ron Paul and the liberty movement, there is a Pot Luck precinct training meeting at the Ron Paul headquarters next Tuesday at 7:00PM. PM or text me at 405-990-6776 for details.

That is more like it. Thanks for the info!

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There is a pot-luck meeting at the Ron Paul headquarters early next week in Oklahoma City. For those interested, please feel free to call Oathkeeper Captain Hugh Smith at 405-819-1008.

Latest posts

Top Bottom