California to register illegal aliens to vote – automatically

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
And reason 143 for me to move out when my son graduates high school in 3-4 years.

Good luck holding out... by then they may have passed laws forbidding taxpaying citizens from moving out. Someone's gotta pay for all those social programs, and let's face it, California's not exactly concerned with the rights of taxpayers.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck holding out... by then they may have passed laws forbidding taxpaying citizens from moving out. Someone's gotta pay for all those social programs, and let's face it, California's not exactly concerned with the rights of taxpayers.
Actually, they tried something similar during the Great Depression to keep people from moving in; the Supreme Court put a serious halt to that, reaffirming people's right to travel and relocate freely between states. I can look the case up later if anybody's interested.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
While I agree that it's a shame, illegal, etc.............. it won't change anything during elections, Cali can't get any more blue on a map than it is already.

Latest posts

Top Bottom