Reinforced Gun Belts in Oklahoma City?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It appears like Bigfoot makes belts for Alien Gear. Same appearance and same exact price. I'm still a Looper fan. The Looper belt I'm wearing now has lasted 7 years and easily my most worn belt.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a unicorn, just a good belt. The belts that they carried at H&H didn't seem to be made this well.
FullSizeRender (11).jpg

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine isnt that old and wont hold up most of my pistols, still makes a good everyday belt, but the kydex between the holes is all broke, and sags too much to support a gun. Looking at trying biothane next.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For any of y'all that might be interested, I have an soe tactical edc belt for sale in the classifieds. I have never even wore it. It has the 1.5" buckle and belt. Super stiff and made very well. I just can't use my kydex owb because I can't tighten the strap down because of where my holster is. It is black with red stitching.

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didnt know they made belts. I think I may be the only person on the planet that hates their holsters.
I'm not a fan of the mass production holsters H&H is carrying from crossbreed. The fit seems to be lacking compared to the ones I've ordered from CB. What do you prefer? Why do you not like them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk