Religious Freedom Under Attack by State of OK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RichardA76

Pretty sure the number of children born at home is down from what it once was. I am not saying that the gov. is the beast. Its Biblical to pay taxes and respect government. I am just saying if this lady is saying that her DL picture is the "mark" she should really look at all the other numbers used to ID yourself and others. Somehow a picture doesnt jump out at me as a mark. Course, I am a photographer :-P

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's not saying the picture itself is the mark. That's why she's OK with a lower resolution photo.

The high resolution photo is interpolated into a series of numbers that are unique to each individual, similar to fingerprints, and then stored in a database.
Her lawsuit claims that the data points in those numbers are then shared across multiple databases other than the DPS.

Rev. 13:16-18 and 14:9-11 “explicitly commands believers to not participate in a global numbering identification system using the number of man, and eternally condemns participation in that system,”

Trashboat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This case is rediculous. I am a devout Christian but this is dumb. If she doesn't want her picture stored in a database then don't drive. Simple as that.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if this same woman operated a Christian daycare center and new HHS rules required that if she is going to provide health care insurance to her employees that insurance must meet HHS guidelines even if those guidelines are contrary to her religious beliefs?

Driving is not a right and neither is health insurance. No?

Souperphly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the mark will not be delivered by default when it comes you will have to make a consious choice. That said if this does have anything to do with the un then I won't be upset if she wins and an opt out is allowed, I have zero interest in giving any info to an org that is trying to limit my freedom.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if this same woman operated a Christian daycare center and new HHS rules required that if she is going to provide health care insurance to her employees that insurance must meet HHS guidelines even if those guidelines are contrary to her religious beliefs?

Driving is not a right and neither is health insurance. No?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom