Religious Freedom Under Attack by State of OK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a complete waste of time, effort and govt resources. Like she's that freakin important people really care what her dumb@$$ biometrics photograph looks like. How does a low-res picture act any different in her beliefs. A picture if a picture. Women eh ;)

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys, mark my words. With all the face recognition technology out there, it'll get where you caint even rob a 7/11 for thirty seven dollars without gittin caught. I'm not sure I want to live in a world like that.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys, mark my words. With all the face recognition technology out there, it'll get where you caint even rob a 7/11 for thirty seven dollars without gittin caught. I'm not sure I want to live in a world like that.
you dont want to live in a world where thieves get caught? LOL jk. Whether or not driving is a privilege you need a photo id for more than driving.......

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The State of Oklahoma owns your DL..........................she's submitting to other government authority in other areas of her life everyday. She needs to include the following along with her Revelation scripture.

Romans 13:1-7

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience. ...

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The State of Oklahoma owns your DL..........................she's submitting to other government authority in other areas of her life everyday. She needs to include the following along with her Revelation scripture.
Be careful, Okie4570. How would you reconcile "For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment." with Rosa Parks? Was she resisting what God appointed, or was she on the side of right?

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HackerF15e is right, driving is privilege.

Maybe - but without a DL or a state issued ID which uses the same facial recognition software/biometric data you are as the article points out essentially unable to exist in today's society.

think about it - how much can you be denied because you don't have an official form of government ID?

Kind'a scary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom