Religious Freedom Under Attack by State of OK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
citizens of the states have a common law right to travel, without approval or restriction (license), and that this right is protected under the U.S Constitution.

Enormous difference between traveling, and actually being behind the wheel and operating the vehicle.

Of course you don't need a license to travel. Get your bus ticket and travel away! Hire a taxi and go for it!

WFT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a believer so I'm and always watching as the Lord tells us to, but I don't see this photo as being close to being the mark of the beast. Scripture says it will be an actual mark on the hand or forehead.

Daniel 13:15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see this getting very far. There was a case a few years back where a Muslim woman who claimed for religious reasons she could not expose her face, wearing a veil was denied a driver because she would not allow her face to be photographed. (I think it was in Florida, not sure.)

The state ruled that it did NOT violate her religious beliefs, that driving was a privilege and not a right and she could either be photographed uncovered or not be licensed.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see this getting very far. There was a case a few years back where a Muslim woman who claimed for religious reasons she could not expose her face, wearing a veil was denied a driver because she would not allow her face to be photographed. (I think it was in Florida, not sure.)

The state ruled that [..] driving was a privilege and not a right [..].

You are mistaken. Please read up on the case:
http://news.findlaw.com/cnn/docs/religion/frmnfl60603opn.pdf

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Rev. 13:16-18 and 14:9-11 “explicitly commands believers to not participate in a global numbering identification system using the number of man, and eternally condemns participation in that system,” the lawsuit contends."

So she's already damned to an eternity in hell if SSN is taken into account.

Latest posts

Top Bottom