Reloading class recommendations in okc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowboy2000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know this is probably done been asked many times before so please bear with me.

Where is the best place to go to a basic reloading class in okc?

I would like to learn for .308, .223 and 7.62x39

I watch these videos on you tube. It doesn't look real hard but an hour or two class would be worth a lot to me.

Thanks

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i was at H&H yesterday. they are moving or expanding the the reloading section to the east. they guy at the counter said they will have a lot more stuff out soon.

67RS/SSx2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Canadian Valley Tech Center in El Reno (hwy 66 between El Reno and Yukon) is having a 5 (or 6) day evening class coming up the first part of October. It all occurs in one week and costs $69 I think. Seems like a pretty good deal.

Cowboy2000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I looked at the el Reno vo tech class, that looks like a great chance to Learn reloading. Pretty cheap for 24 hours of training. Thanks for the tip!

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can buy the lyman 49th reloading book and read all about reloading and the steps involved.
You will need a reloading book anyway..After reading if you still do not get it you may need to take a class.

furlong222

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it is a substantial saving...how much depends on what caliber you are loading....30-30 for example is 10c to 20c for the bullet--5c to15c for the powder and primer and your brass will wear out at a rate of 2c/3c per round per firing...call it 6.00 to 8.00/box of 20---and the cost goes up from there...(less for handguns/more for bigger bores ) looks like you save a bundle but actually you just get to shoot more....its just good to be able to "roll your own" --fire one that you built--and try different componets....for the guy that just goes hunting in the fall--probably a no---if you like to shoot its definitly a yes...some calibers are $40-50 per box retail....you can load them for 15 or a little more

Latest posts

Top Bottom