Reloading class recommendations in okc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the easist ways to learn basic reloading is get a Lee Loader for the caliber you want, and a powder scale. The scale is actually optional, as the kit comes with a powder dipper that will throw the correct charge with several different powders. Then if you enjoy the process you can work your way up as far as you care to go. If you don't enjoy it, you not out much money at all. Even though the Lee Loader seems primitive, you can produce some very fine ammunition with it.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
One of the easist ways to learn basic reloading is get a Lee Loader for the caliber you want, and a powder scale. The scale is actually optional, as the kit comes with a powder dipper that will throw the correct charge with several different powders. Then if you enjoy the process you can work your way up as far as you care to go. If you don't enjoy it, you not out much money at all. Even though the Lee Loader seems primitive, you can produce some very fine ammunition with it.

thats good info Pulp. i think everyone should start with the very basics. when i had to stand on a chair to cast bullets with dad, we didn't have dillons!
seriuosly though, i never stood on a chair to cast but have not advanced much either! the lee loader will do one caiber just fine.

i recommend the lee classic turret anniversary set. simply and effective.

Latest posts

Top Bottom