Repeal GCA 1934

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the 11 am segment of Victory Channel News today, (1/26/2023) @ 14:20, Fior Hernandez reports:

Bill introduced to repeal the nfa!

"Undo 90 years assault on Gun ownership!"

Victory News: 11 a.m. CT | January 26, 2023 - Victory News

This is the direction we need to go.

I see evidence of short barreled rifles and shotguns as "common use" pre 1934.

Trapper rifles and bicycle rifles with barrels was a thing back then.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the 11 am segment of Victory Channel News today, (1/26/2023) @ 14:20, Fior Hernandez reports:

Bill introduced to repeal the nfa!

"Undo 90 years assault on Gun ownership!"

Victory News: 11 a.m. CT | January 26, 2023 - Victory News

This is the direction we need to go.

I see evidence of short barreled rifles and shotguns as "common use" pre 1934.

Trapper rifles and bicycle rifles with barrels was a thing back then.
Anyone with a brain knows this has ZERO chance of ever becoming law. When we controlled the house, the senate, and the presidency, this wouldn’t even be considered. And it wasn’t. But of course they want to introduce it now. And they are doing it because they know how dumb the majority of Americans are. I’ve seen numerous comments acting like this actually has a chance.

Also, the whole “common use” BS was made up by Scalia. There is no such thing as common use in the Constitution and bill of rights. We could own whatever we wanted until the government decided they wouldn’t allow it. And what did we do about it? Nothing. We just sat back and took it. Just like we have every single infringement ever to become “law”. And wouldn’t you know, the government is still infringing on the constitution and bill of rights, namely the 2A. It will never stop until we are disarmed. And that WILL happen eventually. Because the vast majority of Americans won’t lift a finger to defend their freedom. And when that time comes, who does people think will be going around disarming everyone? The “boys in blue” and the military. Just like they did after hurricane Katrina. People are dead because of the police enforcing unconstitutional bs. People are dead because of our military. People are dead because of our government. None are our friends.

Now I’m not saying there aren’t those in the military and government that would refuse to do it, but I guarantee they are few and far between. Especially today.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reminds me of a long ago Oklahoma House member from "Little Dixie" that would introduce a bill to castrate rapists every year. He knew it would never pass, but he could go home and tell folks, "I tried my best but those SOBs in the big cities wouldn't let it pass"

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still concerned that if people don't back off complaining about the $200 tax stamp, that the government will raise it.

They can't it was written into the NFA with no adjustments for inflation. The one bit of a mistake on their behalf at the time. $200 was an astromincal sum in those days . They would have to modify the NFA and that would actually open it up to being amended in ways they might not want.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They can't it was written into the NFA with no adjustments for inflation. The one bit of a mistake on their behalf at the time. $200 was an astromincal sum in those days . They would have to modify the NFA and that would actually open it up to being amended in ways they might not want.
If you remember Social Security money was a separate fund that couldn't be use for anything else. Then the Democrats got it changed and the money was put in a general fund for other uses. That is just one example of our government doing whatever they want. They have pretty much changed the rules when they wanted too. It is a tax and they have increased about every other tax we pay. I say just scrap the NFA and the BATF both.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no skin in the game for nfa items.

I got that attitude that I will probably (more than likely) never put my name on one of those special forms and pay their tax stamp to buy my rights back.

Maybe they will never be able to run a bill through to right all the nfa and gca wrongs.

But with some of the latest Supreme Court wins we have had, maybe, just maybe the right case would get pushed there to do in the nfa and gca(s)!

But the fact that someone introduced that bill, will get a lot of thoughts.

Something I read from somewhere, the guy said; "There is no asterisk in the second amendment that says *except for!"

There is no;
*except for short barreled shotguns
*except for short barreled rifles
*except for fully automatic
*except for supressors
*except for schools, police stations, government buildings, etc etc.
*except for felons
*except for
*except for
*except for...........

Latest posts

Top Bottom