Repo guys?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BS cops will not get involved in a repo. Had a buddy was repo man, he called cops several times for help and they refused.

no but they will respond to an assault call or a treaspass call or man with a gun call.see the difference bs boy

Isha's Pa Pa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You couldn't be further from the truth... You know, I read a lot of your posts and you are wrong with your information about 99% of the time... Maybe you should actually do some research before you put your random thoughts into text... Just FYI it isn't their property, technically it is the banks property until they pay it off... Hence the lien on the title... If they fail to fulfill your financial obligation with the lien holder, they can send someone out to reclaim THEIR property...

OK Snake man you tell me what makes you an expert on repo's and that I am not telling the truth , have you ever done repo's ? Why would I need to do research when I have done more repos then any of you on this board !
I have done repos for GMAC , ford motor credit , chrysler credit , and a whole lot of other car lots !
So you tell me who needs to do research before saying anything I would say it is you !!
They can always send someone out to get there property but if they get killed in the process it is there bad luck !
If a man tells you to get off of his property and you do not you are tresspassing and if you are tresspassing
you can be shot I have done repos for years and and have been shot at guns pulled on me and there is nothing you
can do it is just part of the job ! So I would say you are the one that needs to do more research before you open
that thing you call a mouth but is really a **** hole !!

Isha's Pa Pa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I worked for a note lot part time repossessing for about 6 months the typical buy here pay here place, kind of like Brian, we repossessed the same care 4 times he would come in pay his repo fee and catch his payments up then turn around and skip a payment again go find it because he would hide it and do the dance all over again. The money wasn't bad though the repo fee was $150 bucks and my deal was 50% of the fee for each car I took.

I took a ford fiesta one time that was 3 months behind, (most of this lots repo's were drive off's they kept a key till the note was paid in full), the owner heard me start the car at 3am in the morning(tweakers) and rushed out with a shotgun and blasted the rear of the car several times. I stopped at a pay phone to call it in and the cops already had the guy on the other line claiming someone stole "his" car, that was a royal mess then he tried claiming we damaged his car, the cops wound up busting him for manufacturing a couple of weeks later. That was the last one I did.

Let me guess did they take him to jail for shooting out the back window ? No they did not because he thought someone was stealing his car !!!

Isha's Pa Pa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See, statements like that are what show you for your true worth... Your line of thinking may send you to jail for a very long time... Then again, that might be best for society...

What gives you the right to say what is best for society ? Just because you do not know what you are talking about
or you don't agree with what I say does not give you the right to tell someone or me that I am worth nothing !
After you have done as many repos as I Have then you can say you have some idea of how it works !
I will tell you right now I have probably in my life time done a 1000 or more repo's so you all can say what you want you do not know what you are talking about ! And you Sir from your actions if you are a Sheriff you are not a very good one ! And I work with Police & County Sheriff every day and not to many of them act like you !

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK Snake man you tell me what makes you an expert on repo's and that I am not telling the truth , have you ever done repo's ? Why would I need to do research when I have done more repos then any of you on this board !
I have done repos for GMAC , ford motor credit , chrysler credit , and a whole lot of other car lots !
So you tell me who needs to do research before saying anything I would say it is you !!
They can always send someone out to get there property but if they get killed in the process it is there bad luck !
If a man tells you to get off of his property and you do not you are tresspassing and if you are tresspassing
you can be shot I have done repos for years and and have been shot at guns pulled on me and there is nothing you
can do it is just part of the job ! So I would say you are the one that needs to do more research before you open
that thing you call a mouth but is really a **** hole !!

you can't shoot people for treaspassing

shady

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I tell you what if I ever get behind on my car payment I hope they send you
to repo my car because when I tell you to get off of my property and you don't leave
and I kick your ass or shoot you then we will see who is telling the truth !
we will see if the make my day law still holds up in court !
Don't be fooled if some tells you to get of off there property and you don't you are tresspassing and if you are tresspassing and stealing my car you are a thief as far as
I know .. And if the police come out they are going to make you leave because you are causing a disturbance !

And yes you can go on someone property but If the property owner tells you to leave you are tresspassing
you should probably leave because you will be tresspassing then I would say you could have your ass kicked or shot if you so like !!!

Repossession
If the debtor breaches the contract and is no longer able to make timely payments, the secured creditor may send a written notice to the debtor stating that it plans on repossessing the property. If the creditor is not able to get in contact with the debtor or if the debtor is not willing to cooperate, the creditor can locate the property and legally repossess it. The creditor cannot breach the peace or violate any trespassing laws when repossessing the property

Read more: Repossession Laws in Oklahoma | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_6192177_repossession-laws-oklahoma.html#ixzz1OqsrHf00

I hope you live close.....I will bring the popcorn
ai454.photobucket.com_albums_qq265_ShadyShay_album_popcorn_scoop_box_285x300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom