Republicans for Obama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funniest thing I have seen in a while. Latest Rasmussen poll has Santorum beating Obama, Obama leading both Romney and Newt by slight margins and RP by double digits. Of course that will change especially once a GOP nominee is picked and he starts going after Obama.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a Republican, I'll skip voting for president if my choices are Romney or Obama. I'll vote for Obama (and possibly donate/campaign for him) if Santorum is the other choice.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
donner said:
As a Republican, I'll skip voting for president if my choices are Romney or Obama. I'll vote for Obama (and possibly donate/campaign for him) if Santorum is the other choice.

You have got to be kidding me, why would you possibly prefer Obama over Santorum or anybody for that matter? Obama is driving our great country into a European debt like crisis and the Constitution will be attacked hard in his 2nd term, at least from a religious freedom and 2nd amendment perspective.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You have got to be kidding me, why would you possibly prefer Obama over Santorum or anybody for that matter? Obama is driving our great country into a European debt like crisis and the Constitution will be attacked hard in his 2nd term, at least from a religious freedom and 2nd amendment perspective.

^^This...

Take aim at foot and FIRE?

And this.....Oh well my vote will cancel his.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Blasphemy!! I only agree with Santorum on some issues but i would still vote for him. Sure he would lead the country in the same direction as Obama just in a different way, BUT i agree with him on many social issues.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Blasphemy!! I only agree with Santorum on some issues but i would still vote for him. Sure he would lead the country in the same direction as Obama just in a different way, BUT i agree with him on many social issues.

I agree he wont be any different than Obama, but i'm the opposite. I don't like many of his social issue stances. I'm sick of the "you're not conservative enough" campaigning just because someone doesn't pander to Focus on the Family and other groups that don't represent my views.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree he wont be any different than Obama, but i'm the opposite. I don't like many of his social issue stances. I'm sick of the "you're not conservative enough" campaigning just because someone doesn't pander to Focus on the Family and other groups that don't represent my views.

I agree him on social issues issues, BUT the way he would enforce them is just crazy to me. It seems like he wants big govt. to do all of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom