Requirements For CCW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True.

I have seen classes that cost more. That was because they were catered -like ribs or chicken or some such after the class. The extra cost, of course, was for the catering. So, if you're into that...

Oh hells yeah!! forget after class... how about during!!

We had lil debbies in pauls class... and free bottled water..

Man, that was an awsome class. Paul can take the most BORING federal and state mandated material, and make it interesting, fun, and informatible class.
Not ONE boring minuite....

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh hells yeah!! forget after class... how about during!!

We had lil debbies in pauls class... and free bottled water..

Man, that was an awsome class. Paul can take the most BORING federal and state mandated material, and make it interesting, fun, and informatible class.
Not ONE boring minuite....

who is paul? where does he teach his class?

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, the fee for the class is limited by statute to a max of $60.

Of course, you might have to buy ammo, and you might have to pay the range fee where you do the "can I shoot down range" portion of the course.

By the way, do it with a semi-auto so you can carry whatever type you want.

Yeah Oklahoma sport shooting kinda made the bottom fall out on ccw class pricing. We have gotten numerous calls and letters stated that we are doing them to cheap and causing them issues with their business. We started at $50, then droped to $40, and are now at $35 with everything provided.

But I really do not care what price they charge vs the price we charge. We do this as a hobby and not as our only means of income. All of our instructors have day jobs. We love this sport and the more people we get licensed, the better we all will be in the long run.

Once we send off the paperwork, we will be Utah instructors as well. I was thinking of making a 10 hour class at 60 to get certified for both licenses. We will see how that goes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom