Review: Wilshire Gun Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had received a message saying that Mr. Swanson wanted to speak with me about my review. I went by there today and we talked. First, Mr. Swanson is very personable. Second, he actually listens. In short, they may not act upon suggestions as quickly as John Q likes, but at least they listen. They are carrying more everyday, including accessories. I met Nathan, their buyer. Great guy! He wears many hats, but he will do well for them. Yes, there are still bugs, but I believe they will overcome them. Including some product pricing issues they had. I was also glad to hear their attitude toward women shooters! Again, time will tell if they make it, but they have the pieces in place.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quick note and apology to Steve at Cold Hand Arms, the mini gun can be shot with live ammo. It depends upon how much live ammo the customer wishes to purchase. Sorry about the error, Steve! Thanks for pointing that out.
EK, I wasn't picking on you, either. I will say that some of the GOFs think they own the range and act poorly to members. In rare instances, the old guys have a point. Sometimes, they are just..., well, GOFs!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree Hoov. I got an email from Mr Moran yesterday. I had commented on the price of a pistol. He advised me, it had the wrong tag on it due to opening jitters, and gave the correct price that put it in line.

They are listening.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quick note and apology to Steve at Cold Hand Arms, the mini gun can be shot with live ammo. It depends upon how much live ammo the customer wishes to purchase. Sorry about the error, Steve! Thanks for pointing that out.
EK, I wasn't picking on you, either. I will say that some of the GOFs think they own the range and act poorly to members. In rare instances, the old guys have a point. Sometimes, they are just..., well, GOFs!

Have not read all the thread nor have I been to Wilshire, just happy they listened to you, rug rat. Sure miss working with you. But what, then, do I know? LOL!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have not read all the thread nor have I been to Wilshire, just happy they listened to you, rug rat. Sure miss working with you. But what, then, do I know? LOL!

There you go with that damn phrase about how much you miss work! I don't miss work one little damn bit! There; told ya; ya old fart.

Latest posts

Top Bottom