• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Rifle cartridges for hobby projects

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N5JBD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
As winter arrives I'll be spending more time inside working on hobbies. I enjoy making ink pens and art using rifle cartridges so if you have accumulated some rifle brass that because of cracks, dings etc cant be reloaded let me know. These work just fine for my projects...Thanks

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
As winter arrives I'll be spending more time inside working on hobbies. I enjoy making ink pens and art using rifle cartridges so if you have accumulated some rifle brass that because of cracks, dings etc cant be reloaded let me know. These work just fine for my projects...Thanks
Where you located? I have some random cases.

N5JBD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
How much do you sell them for? I think I have a couple 50BMG brass I’d love to have in pen form.
I used to so some pens using 50's but since I'm in a condo these days I don't have room for a lathe to do those on. Sorry, 223/556 and 308 I can do using only a drill press and press.

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 81.5%
22   5   0
Can we see pictures of the ink pens?

N5JBD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Here are pictures of some that I made in the past. As you can see, at one time I had some .410 shells and made what I called an over under. Since I really don't want to mess with selling them at shows I usually wait till I have a batch made then give them to FOP lodges to sell as a fundraiser item.

Attachments

• bul4.jpg
    bul4.jpg
    621.7 KB · Views: 0
  • bul6.jpg
    bul6.jpg
    554 KB · Views: 0
  • Bul1.jpg
    Bul1.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 0

N5JBD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
How much do you sell them for? I think I have a couple 50BMG brass I’d love to have in pen form.
$10.00 to $15.00 depending on where I sell them at. Right now I don't have any so that's why I'm putting together some parts to make them with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom