Rifle Cleaning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PitRottMommy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
After meeting this morning with Surjimmy, I went to Evergreen. Jimmy was nice enough to donate some clothing and shoes to Steve (and between Jimmy and I we were actually able to guess his size! lol.) With the reception of these donations from Jimmy, Steve says that he is good on clothing for the time being. Thank you to those who have offered to donate. I'll post an update if more clothing is needed. Right now Steve just wants me to thank Jimmy and OSA for all the helping hands that reached out on his behalf.

On a happier note, only 1 dog remains unaccounted for at this time. When Steve and Cindy showed up this morning another dog wandered up from the treeline. So far, this dog is the only one who sustained no injuries. This came just in time, for them, since they lost one of their hospitalized dogs and cats yesterday evening. They had planned to have me transfer the dog and cat over to my place of employment once the pets were stable, but unfortunately they never reached that point. Many of the other veterinary crematoriums locally have offered their services to take any pets that the Smiths need service for and cremate them for free. As I left Evergreen today the Smiths were meeting with their insurance company. I also received a text from another rescue worker who is looking for a place for the Smiths to find lodging. If anyone knows of a home for rent between 63rd and 122nd and Council and Meridian with 2-3 bed and 1-2 bath, please let me know. They will have pets that need to come. As far as I know, it's just dogs for now as the two house cats that are still alive are loose on the property. We're working on getting live traps out to the property today to see if the cats can be obtained.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If whoever is cleaning these guns will PM me, I will bring my cleaning supplies, lots of rags, q-tips, CLP, a jumbo pack of elbow grease, and come help anytime after 5:00 pm today, tomorrow, whenever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom