Right or Wrong: FFL and OSA members opinions needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Right or Wrong?

• Right

Votes: 167 91.8%
  • Wrong

Votes: 15 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok here is what I would have done. Emailed him that it was fine for him to come pick up the rifle but warn him the ATF has been watching you and making visits to customers from as far back as 6 months ago to make sure they still had the gun. Then go on about how a lot of guns you sold they ended up being a straw purchase. Then maybe something about finding RFID chips in yor last shipment of guns. If he still showed he is good to go or thinks your crazy.

CODE_3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Red. I have mixed feelings on the topic. I voted Right. However, I figure if you accept his offer then it's a done deal. (By no means am I alleging there is an actual contract) The flip side to that is you have the right to sell to whomever you chose. Or not sell for that matter. Maybe it would be best to review offers first then accept only the ones you want to or best choice. The first come first served method does not always ensure the best sale.

I'm with MyMonkey on this one as well. Just my .02

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It basically was my fault, as it wasn't a typical sale/ classified post, I should have posted it in the GD.

Going forward, I will be sure to post something liek that with my intentions clear.

I apologize for any confusion.

(still glad dude didnt get it, no regrets on that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom