Right or Wrong: FFL and OSA members opinions needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Right or Wrong?

• Right

Votes: 167 91.8%
  • Wrong

Votes: 15 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure what kind of moral code you subscribe to, but I do not agree with you that a person cannot hold a principle if he has ever once violated it. :rolleyes2

But you do agree it's cool to attack red's "honor" and "principles" because he used the information available to him at the time to make what he believed at the time to be a prudent decision. It's his name in the ATF file and it's his name in this community.

Maybe rd made a misjudgement, but I don't think he needs Nicholson's speech from A Few Good Men.

I love the internet.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are correct, you are shooterdave, my mistake. Now about your whining and complaining, I was referring to this message, "The fact that he was just trying to give someone a good deal on a gun and that person was going to flip it? Screw em.". Read my reply again as I was referring to my plan of purchasing with the intent of keeping it.

I'm not whining or complaining, I simply voted in the Poll and gave my opinion. Wasn't that the intent of the poll in the first place??? If you had kept your whining and complaining to yourself, no one expect you, reddog, and those who searched it out would even know who you are. Congrats on the free advertising.l.

ActionJaxn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha, my intentions, search, I'm not hiding anything. Do you see a clear pattern of flipping? By the way, you should read the previous posts before posting as I already posted a link to my previous posts.

BTW, I read a lot of board topics, but keep my opinions to myself.

One more thing, does OkShooters specify that I have to make a discussion post every day?

tim003

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did not see any terms or condition on reddog's ad for selling the Colt Socom. So He just assumed the guy is a flipper and reneged on the deal. Reddog would be banned on the other site if he welshed on the deal like this. Lucky I did not take the bone otherwise I would be labeled as a "flipper" or newcomer and etc......

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not whining or complaining, I simply voted in the Poll and gave my opinion. Wasn't that the intent of the poll in the first place??? If you had kept your whining and complaining to yourself, no one expect you, reddog, and those who searched it out would even know who you are. Congrats on the free advertising.l.

So your telling me that all the sudden OSA is a place to get a good deal of a personal "to keep" firearm , when the past six months have seen you do nothing buy sell, sell, sell... Good luck with that..

ActionJaxn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For one, it doesn't take much searching to find sale that red1 was referring to.

For two, I had no intentions of selling rifle, but it doesn't matter, people are going to have their own opinions no matter what.

There is no need to continue as I've made my previous posts available to whomever wants to see them. I'm done with this.

ActionJaxn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So your telling me that all the sudden OSA is a place to get a good deal of a personal "to keep" firearm , when the past six months have seen you do nothing buy sell, sell, sell... Good luck with that..

Again, show them all. Show where I purchased and sold the same item within a few days (flipping). I did not think it was wrong to sell my personal items on the classifieds.

SuperDave, if you see this post, I'm sorry for using your name to refer to this person.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jaxn, this isn't about proving, written rules, or what your true intentions are/were. Its about you getting mad cause a private business owner Excercised his Rights and what he believed to be Responsibility to not sell the gun to you. Do you think he would have created the poll if it was an easy, "slam dunk" decision? Obviously it still bothers him even tho he believes he did the right thing. If you don't think it was the right thing, just look a the poll numbers... They aren't even remotely close. There is a reason for it.

You have tried by the court of OSA and been found guilty. Guilty of being a flipper. Shall we talk about your penitence?.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Past performance tends to be an indicator of present intent... so if you frequently post stuff at panic prices and then try to snag a good deal that strong supporter of our community, not just another vendor, wants to put out there for someone who can't pay stupid money, then you shouldn't get so butthurt over his decision to change his mind.

But if it wasn't for butthurts we wouldn't have anything to talk about in general discussion.

Right or wrong the dog will always be my FFL of choice as long as he is in business. I have 5 lowers 2 built, one fully assembled with an upper all of them came from the dog.

Oh and whoever was looking for a seekins I have one and yeah it's that freakin nice!

93 FOX

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So how did he come to the conclusion the buyers a "flipper"? I didn't find anything. Maybe the OSA member that pointed it out can show us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom