RIP OSA member jbarnett

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Show's he was just here a week ago...

Screenshot_20221222-093429_Samsung Internet.jpg

Well, that's the thing...when the Big Boss calls you up, you go. He was a goodun. :cry3:

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jeff owned Randy’s Tire and Alignment in Shawnee, he was a few years younger than me in high school so I don’t know him that well, he was having some health issues and went to Norman for a surgical procedure and there was complications from the surgery that he could not recover from.

My wife worked with his wife for years and they are friends on Facebook and she is having a very difficult time as she is having health issues as well, last year was very difficult for her and it looked like things started to get better for them until Jeff got sick.

Sad situation, on top of all of that they are also in the middle of moving houses from what I’ve heard, the small town of Tecumseh is pulling together for the family and supporting them as much as they can. I will pass on to her the kind words and thoughts and prayers from this family that she probably has never met, it will bring her some relief for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom