Rival Motorcycle clubs shoot out at Twin Peaks Waco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have probably been targeted by the po-olice, and have a deep rooted hatred for them.
I'll bet a lot of them have been unnecessarily detained in the past.

They just tryin to make a livin'.

That's a good argument. They have been subject to wiretaps, and undercover stings in the past.
I personally have been targeted by no less than the TCSO for "wearing a patch".

Looks like they were keeping business to themselves. Maybe some problems don't need fixin'.

Be interesting times for LEOs in Texas now, I'll bet.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh I'm well aware of the weekend warriors. I don't think you had many pretenders in that parking lot.

I'm not referring to weekend warriors. The clubs have been changing for a long time, the membership looks a lot lot the "weekend warriors", same age/appearance, but these guys get into the "scene", get sucked into the business, then they're neck-deep in illegal stuff. And they think they're tough guys.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if the clubs present are gonna do the right thing and send the waitresses a big tip for all the hassle? You know, from all the money they make as machinists, welders, truck drivers, and insurance agents.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, this also apparently perfectly illustrates how racist America is since the National Guard weren't called out and no one fired any tear gas.

Nah, not racists. The riots and looting by biker sympathizers is coming. There will be marches and protest against the po-olice brutality because they returned fire after coming under fire.

That was uncalled for brutality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom