Rival Motorcycle clubs shoot out at Twin Peaks Waco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From a story I read, they(the police and the restaurant) knew there was a big potential for trouble/violence, the police tried to work with management to ensure safety, but were rejected...so they left and let the story play out on its own.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
This story speaks for itself about the potential for violence, but I've represented dozens of 1%ers over my career and ALL of them have been good, respectful clients. They are much nicer to my staff than a lot of so-called "Christians." Clearly, my experience is different than those here in law enforcement, etc., and I'm not naïve enough to believe they are just choir boys out for a Sunday ride, but I have never had a negative interaction, either professionally or personally, with anyone in a 1%er MC. In fact, when I was a freshman at OU, I helped a guy with a broken down pan head, and he and his bros. helped me later on when I needed it.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This story speaks for itself about the potential for violence, but I've represented dozens of 1%ers over my career and ALL of them have been good, respectful clients. They are much nicer to my staff than a lot of so-called "Christians." Clearly, my experience is different than those here in law enforcement, etc., and I'm not naïve enough to believe they are just choir boys out for a Sunday ride, but I have never had a negative interaction, either professionally or personally, with anyone in a 1%er MC. In fact, when I was a freshman at OU, I helped a guy with a broken down pan head, and he and his bros. helped me later on when I needed it.

Do we even want to know?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Cossacks club put out a "kill all cops" order.

Because that's what good respectful people do when things don't go their way.

FWIW, I had quite a few interactions with Bandidos back in the day when I worked in West Texas. I never had a single issue with any of them. I've also handled more than one live rattlesnake and I've never been bitten or harmed by one of them.

Do I really need to elaborate further? :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom