Roger Clemens not guilty, again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He wasn't charged with use of illicit performance enhancing drugs but his denial of use was part of the case against him so yeah, it was about whether or not he used.

I respectfully disagree. The US Gov't frequently fails to get the goods for a forthright prosecution. A prosecution for lying is a tacit admission that they failed to make the real case and they're pissed that they look like bumbling buffoons. So to make up for their lackluster performance, they go after a 1001 case because it's all they can prove (which in fact the defendant proves for them, because they were stupid enough to talk to a federal official in the 1st place). When they fail to make a 1001 case, that's a double down on stupid, because they failed twice in that instance.

What we have here is evidence of a wholesale failure on the part of Big Government. They went somewhere they never should've been in order to make political hay. They failed to make any hay, so they tried to burn the field. Unfortunately, they struck 3 MILLION dollars worth of matches and failed to even produce an ember. These are our best and brightest.

Lord help us all, cause we're utterly doomed. :(

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, the whole thing is ridiculous. Congress should have never been involved in the first place. And the second case is nothing but a double down. And besides all that, I know all the players were using, so we don't need to spend any money trying to prove it. Either accept it as part of the game or change your policies to try to stop it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom