Roll call for tomorrow or this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went yesterday evening. got in me blind(which I made from 1inch PVC and some burlap). Nothing came in. I left the blind a little after 7:30ish, went this morning to check the camera, and guess who showed up at 8:05pm after i left. No big deal its past shooting time anyway. I got a nice group of bucks coming in. I just got to catch them at the right time, before they split up.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I need a little more Northerly wind direction to be safe...................so I'm staying out of the stand I want to be in this evening :(

ousoonerfan22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I set out a camera thursday and had pictures of does and one buck after 7:00 pm that evening. There were pictures of deer feeding through the night but none after 6:30 am friday morning.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I set out a camera thursday and had pictures of does and one buck after 7:00 pm that evening. There were pictures of deer feeding through the night but none after 6:30 am friday morning.

That pretty well sums up the activity times I'm seeing too. Today is the first day I've gone out in the morning, and I should've stayed in bed. I hunted a new stand (no feeder or camera, just a trail), and I saw a couple does and got rained on twice before finally getting down. Truthfully, there was more morning movement today (according to my cameras) than the last few days, but on my place, the big bucks are all nocturnal (started coming in about 9 last night).

Latest posts

Top Bottom