Romo Fractured Clavicle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And they will continue to be until they get a new owner ... Jerry Jones has single-handedly destroyed that team ...

True. Wade Phillips is a patsy who strokes the egos of his players instead of making them work hard. Not to mention Romo is over-hyped anyway. Guy has no leadership skills.

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And they will continue to be until they get a new owner ... Jerry Jones has single-handedly destroyed that team ...

Huh?

Best stadium in the NFL! Not to mention a few Super Bowl rings while he has owned them.

Although I can agree with a, "what have you done for me lately," attitude!!!!!

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jerry Jones isn't the problem of the Cowboys. It's Phillips and Romo. Wade needs to nut up and make the decisions and lead the team on the sidelines. Romo just makes excuses, he won't take responsibility for the mistakes and he won't lead the players on the field and in the locker room. He's a good football player, but a terrible leader.

I'm excited about Kitna, look at all the yards he racked up for the Lions in '06 and '07.

Latest posts

Top Bottom