Ron Paul's chance.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today may be Ron Paul's only chance to be a winner in this year's election cycle. For you RP supporters, watch Maine. Him and Romney are the only candidates really competing there because it is basically a straw poll that does not mean much, but RP needs a win somewhere and Romney can not afford another loss. Should be interesting.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that RP's own party doesn't recognize that he is the only one that stands a chance at beating Obama.

The GOP KNOWS RP stands no chance at all of beating Obama. He would get the Libertarian vote and some of the youth vote and that is it.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't care about chances or polls. Paul's views are closest to mine and I'm not letting anyone convince me to not vote for my preferred candidate. Chances be damned, I'm voting for Ron Paul and I'm not going to apologize for it. Voted for him in 2008, going to vote for him next month, and I'll vote for him in 2016 if he runs.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't care about chances or polls. Paul's views are closest to mine and I'm not letting anyone convince me to not vote for my preferred candidate. Chances be damned, I'm voting for Ron Paul and I'm not going to apologize for it. Voted for him in 2008, going to vote for him next month, and I'll vote for him in 2016 if he runs.

How do you vote for him if his name doesn't get on the ballot???

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The GOP KNOWS RP stands no chance at all of beating Obama. He would get the Libertarian vote and some of the youth vote and that is it.

I think that comment is out of touch with the reality of the majority of the members of the Republican party. I mean, really, do you think the average Joe the Plumber republican, given the choice of Obama or Ron Paul, would choose Obama?

Latest posts

Top Bottom