Ron Paul's chance.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today may be Ron Paul's only chance to be a winner in this year's election cycle. For you RP supporters, watch Maine. Him and Romney are the only candidates really competing there because it is basically a straw poll that does not mean much, but RP needs a win somewhere and Romney can not afford another loss. Should be interesting.

RP has no chance in hell of winning anything.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
RP's chances are zero. He can't win for the same reason McCain couldn't. Millions of Republicans voted Obama for a change from electing another "Old White Guy" I believe thats why Santorum is picking up in the polls over Romney and Gingrich. Cause he's not OLD.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
mhphoto said:
I don't care about chances or polls. Paul's views are closest to mine and I'm not letting anyone convince me to not vote for my preferred candidate. Chances be damned, I'm voting for Ron Paul and I'm not going to apologize for it. Voted for him in 2008, going to vote for him next month, and I'll vote for him in 2016 if he runs.

Then you are giving your vote to Obama. Thanks.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right now Obama is leading everybody in the polls for the simple reason that he has no direct competition until someone wins the GOP nomination and they start to take him on. No one is really attacking him on his record yet to the point that people are paying attention. That will change and once the nominee starts talking about how many people are really out of work and how even the CBO is expecting a down turn next year, then Obama will start falling in the polls.

And ripnbst is correct, while RP has a small group of loud supporters that go to the primaries, etc, most of his supporters do not vote.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And ripnbst is correct, while RP has a small group of loud supporters that go to the primaries, etc, most of his supporters do not vote.

Is it because they are minors, convicts, or just stupid jackasses? Is that really true? Man that makes me frustrated! I really like Ron Paul, DAMNIT!!!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it because they are minors, convicts, or just stupid jackasses? Is that really true? Man that makes me frustrated! I really like Ron Paul, DAMNIT!!!

It is because they are Americans and most can not be bothered. Same season the Libertarian party has such a hard time getting on the ballot. If they had the support they claim, which I am going to assume they do, all they would need is all of their supporters to sign the petition to get them on the ballot but they can not be bothered to vote let alone sign the petition.

Latest posts

Top Bottom