Rototiller orders! Mine came in.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My order was fulfilled Today. Put one together and forewarning on a couple items!

They ship them in a nice 3/4”angle iron frame. The frame is nasty ass with black oil all over it that will get you nasty nasty! Wear old clothes and even trying to wipe the frame, it’s nasty ass.

Second thing is spark plug needed correct gap, this first one was not correct and way to wide of gap.
I set.30, the gap on it was off the chart and was not running well. After it ran great and I tilled up a spot trying all the gears, reverse and forward/reverse tiller direction too. Did a good job! $199 Well spent so far. See how tough they last. it is all cast and heavy, not no cheap on it. Handle is adjustable up and down as well as off set to either side.

IMG_4910.jpegIMG_4917.jpegIMG_4916.jpegIMG_4920.jpegIMG_4919.jpegIMG_4929.jpegIMG_4930.jpegIMG_4931.jpeg

Last edited:

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My order was fulfilled Today. Put one together and forewarning on a couple items!

They ship them in a nice 3/4”angle iron frame. The frame is nasty ass with black oil all over it that will get you nasty nasty! Wear old clothes and even trying to wipe the frame, it’s nasty ass.

Second thing is spark plug needed correct gap, this first one was not correct and way to wide of gap.
I set.30, the gap on it was off the chart and was not running well. After it ran great and I tilled up a spot trying all the gears, reverse and forward/reverse tiller direction too. Did a good job! $199 Well spent so far. See how tough they last. it is all cast and heavy, not no cheap on it. Handle is adjustable up and down as well as off set to either side.

View attachment 399962View attachment 399963View attachment 399964View attachment 399965View attachment 399966View attachment 399968View attachment 399967View attachment 399969

Told yall it was a beast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom