Rubio or Cruz?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rubio, Carson, and whats his name need to drop out and back Cruz. He is the only one that has a chance of beating Trump and the longer they wait the harder it will be. Trump is even ahead in the polls in Rubio's home state of Florida.

This. If Rubio can't even dominate his home state, he doesn't have any political capital to trade on. The GOP has to decide which of three really unpleasant things they want to have happen. That thought makes me warm inside. :)

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Convenient that you ended your quote before the phrase "although not full-time or tenure-track."

So, he was what most schools call an adjunct. Thanks for confirming that.

Yeah, and you ignored the sentence that followed that, "The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status."

The school did not consider him to be adjunct.

You're simply wrong. You can keep digging, you can keep trying, and you will still be wrong. Have at it.

Last edited:

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The more Rubio uses the race card against Trump the more I dislike him. You would think Trump was the grand wizard of the KKK listening to Rubio.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The more Rubio uses the race card against Trump the more I dislike him. You would think Trump was the grand wizard of the KKK listening to Rubio.

Diamond and Silk will help you cut through the false narrative BS that Rubio is slinging. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I voted for Cruz. So did the rest of my family. He does what he says unlike all the other liars running. Why more people don't support him is beyond me. And the so called Christians that voted for trump. That's makes about as much sense as a screen door on a submarine. I guess they don't want someone that tells the truth. Rubio is an establishment candidate. He will do exactly what they want him to. And yet someone on here had the nerve to call Cruz a "creepy slimeball". Exactly what had Cruz done to make him that? What? Tell the truth? Fight for the constitution? Oh I guess those don't matter. Maybe since Rubio is a liberal that's why you support him. And you wonder why this country is messed up. I bet you voted for Obama too.

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Diamond and Silk will help you cut through the false narrative BS that Rubio is slinging. :D

Democrats worst enemy. A minority who sees the truth. The only thing is first off it is Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV) they were talking about I think they called him some other first name could be wrong.

Also they don't mention how the democrats try to keep blacks down today to control votes.

Last edited by a moderator:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Democrats worst enemy. A minority who sees the truth. The only thing is first off it is Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV) they were talking about I think they called him some other first name could be wrong.

Also they don't mention how the democrats try to keep blacks down today to control votes.

Yes, the Democrats worst enemy is the single-digit percentage of blacks that will vote Republican.

They should really try to be more appealing to blacks.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, the Democrats worst enemy is the single-digit percentage of blacks that will vote Republican.

They should really try to be more appealing to blacks.

I get why blacks vote Dem, them supporting the FSA and all. What I don't get is why they'd cast a vote for Hillary. Sure she panders to them, but she's had several goofs that reveal how she really feels about them, which is nothing more than free votes. :(

http://thefederalist.com/2016/03/02...voter-why-dont-you-go-run-for-something-then/

Latest posts

Top Bottom