Rubio or Cruz?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Obama was mediocre at best and was pushed thru due to Affirmative Action. If he's so proud of his education, why is everything he's done since graduating high school locked up where the public can't see it? If he's such a genius, let us see his work, let us see his grades, papers or a single thesis.

He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard. Are you under the impression that Harvard professors give high grades to all blacks? Or just the ones that will go on to be president? He was also elected, by the review's 80 editors, to be president of the Harvard Law Review. So, to put it in words you might grasp, you're full of poop.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Carson is more unqualified than Trump.

You're right. I should have added the qualifier, "serious major party candidate". Carson was never a serious candidate. He was never going to win the nomination. But then again, Caron has not driven 90% of the businesses he's involved in into the ground like Trump. So, maybe he is better qualified than Trump. Trump's a loser.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard. Are you under the impression that Harvard professors give high grades to all blacks? Or just the ones that will go on to be president? He was also elected, by the review's 80 editors, to be president of the Harvard Law Review. So, to put it in words you might grasp, you're full of poop.

Yeah, he's brilliant, but that doesn't answer the question posed, lets try this again, and I'll bold it so you don't miss the question this time.

Why is everything he's done since graduating high school locked up where the public can't see it? If he's such a genius, why cant we see his work, see his grades, papers or a single thesis?

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah, he's brilliant, but that doesn't answer the question posed, lets try this again, and I'll bold it so you don't miss the question this time.

Why is everything he's done since graduating high school locked up where the public can't see it? If he's such a genius, why cant we see his work, see his grades, papers or a single thesis?

You're the only one using words like brilliant and genius. You also said, "Obama was mediocre at best and was pushed thru due to Affirmative Action". Mediocre students do not graduate magna cum laude from Harvard and not elected to be head of the Harvard Law Review.

Now, unless you have some kind of proof that your musings were not simply POA'ed, I'll just assume you're full of poop.

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ever since Rand dropped out, I've been waffling back and forth between Cruz and Rubio. What do you guys think and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was a Rand guy as well. I think any, even Trump, are better than what is on the left. I would say Cruz. Rubio really turned me off with amnesty. Now I will be the first to say if 50-60% of the new voters and their offspring would not vote liberal I would probably feel differently about an "adjustment" to status.

Latest posts

Top Bottom