Rubio or Cruz?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The FBI asked them to hack the phone then destroy the software used to do it.

It's a ridiculous request. We need a FBI that is pro-active, no reactive. Here's a clue for the FBI, any Muslim visiting or immigrating to the U.S. is likely a terrorist. Watch their arses like a hawk.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm voting Cruz on Tuesday and whoever is the nominee in Nov on the Repub side will receive my one vote. Isn't that the way it's supposed to work? I think Cruz will be a better Chief Executive than Rubio because he knows the books and Rubio doesn't have the experience yet.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not only is there a court order, it is about getting into a known terrorist phone, and not listening in on everybody in the country that says the wrong word like gun. There is a huge difference.

You don't understand tech and you don't have a clue what you're talking about. You're naïvely buying whatever DoJ is selling today, and not paying attention to all the contradictory things they've been saying for a long time leading up to this. It has nothing to do with this phone and everything to do with precedent. If you actually knew anything about the internal workings of the system, you'd understand this. :(

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
^^^^Its a war of words between the DOJ and Apple to be disseminated to the untech masses.

Once Apple builds the key to get into the phone, even if they destroy it, the technology is still there to build it again, and a judge can subpoena them to do it again.
Once DOJ gets that precedent, every law enforcement agency in the country including your one horse small town one cop can use that to access your phone and mine all the data on it.

Apple's next version from what I'm hearing will be impossible to crack, even by apple.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The middle class yet again becomes the bearer of the entire tax system. We don't get that tax-free card, and MOST of us spend damn near every dollar we make yearly, so we pay taxes on 100% of our income, the poor pay nothing and the rich pay what, 50% is we are being extremely generous, probably closer to 20 percent.

I read somewhere that 24-68% of Americans are what is now considered 'middle class'. So, the 24% who are considered poor pay next to nothing to nothing; the 44% who are the middle class are supporting the poor/24%, their 44%, and a part of the rich/32% that are only kicking in maybe 20% after deductions and loopholes, etcetc? Hmmm. Where does 'middle class' end and 'rich' class begin? What is considered middle and what is considered rich these days? Im confused, but thats nothing new, I been drankin.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere around 250k is where upperclass starts. Depends on family size. You can live like a king making 65k as a single person, add a spouse and a couple of kids, and you are barely scraping by.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, so technically speKing, upper class income starts around 150k. Like i said, it all depends on family size. For a married couple, 250k is where your tax deductions start getting limited.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I read somewhere that 24-68% of Americans are what is now considered 'middle class'. So, the 24% who are considered poor pay next to nothing to nothing; the 44% who are the middle class are supporting the poor/24%, their 44%, and a part of the rich/32% that are only kicking in maybe 20% after deductions and loopholes, etcetc? Hmmm. Where does 'middle class' end and 'rich' class begin? What is considered middle and what is considered rich these days? Im confused, but thats nothing new, I been drankin.
i thought 47% of americans didnt pay fed income tax at all?

Latest posts

Top Bottom