Ruger Hawkeye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:mosh: I went in BassPro the other night looking around,I noticed they had a Ruger Hawkeye stainless with Realtree HD stock in 270Win.

On clearance for 499.00

Needless to say there was a new addition to our household around 9pm November 12th 2009

cant wait to shoot

Hondafire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't blame you a bit! I bought a Hawkeye in 375 Ruger a few months ago and really like it. I also have the MKII 77 in 270. The hawkeyes with the LC6 have a much sweeter trigger than the MKII. You'll be happy with it.....Congrats

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, You will love it. I got a LEFT handed Hawkeye last year with a laminated stock/stainless steel barrel; that I can't wait to kill a deer with this year. I also plan on taking it elk hunting next year in Wyoming. I absolutely love it and it is a tack driver and it is also a .270.

Hondafire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started shooting those red box winchesters. I can't remember the name of them, but the box has a deer skull on it. They are $20 a box at Bass Pro. It is a 130 grain old school hollow point. I really like them and really like the price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom