Ruger SR9c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with one of these? This morning, a friend of mine asked my what his could sell for with Alien Gear holster. Wide range of prices on GB, but that means little in OKC market.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with one of these? This morning, a friend of mine asked my what his could sell for with Alien Gear holster. Wide range of prices on GB, but that means little in OKC market.
I had a Ruger SR9c but transferred the ownership to my brother in North Carolina (via FFL). After giving it to my brother I regretted the decision. The SR9c worked flawlessly and I found it to be accurate for me. It had a great trigger for a mass produced gun. I have several 9mm handguns, but that was my favorite.

As far as used value I have no idea. An educated guess would be $400 to 450.00 ???????

wolfkpr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had the .40 cal version, worked fine, accuracy was decent. Pretty much all the ruger pistols function well, but they havent always been the best looking autos around

Latest posts

Top Bottom