Running The Numbers On DHS’ Ammo Purchases

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fustigate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Married to a former government employee and I am told that when an agency has a budget they have to use up all the money in the budget or it goes away, they can even be given a smaller budget the next year because they didn't need as much the year before.

Worse, iirc, that money you don't spend doesn't go back to the big pot, but gets moved to the budgets of programs and offices that weren't as careful as you and went over budget...

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you mean "Wake up" and believe every rumor and urban myth that gets posted online?

No thanks...I'll stick with the facts and worry about legitimate concerns, and leave this one to the tin foil hats.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i660.photobucket.com_albums_uu322_bNphish_tinfoil.jpg

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you mean "Wake up" and believe every rumor and urban myth that gets posted online?

No thanks...I'll stick with the facts and worry about legitimate concerns, and leave this one to the tin foil hats.

You are not doing a very good job "leaving this one to the tin foil hats"

go ahead and stick to your legitimate concerns. Whatever works for you.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are not doing a very good job "leaving this one to the tin foil hats"

go ahead and stick to your legitimate concerns. Whatever works for you.

And good luck falling for every myth and piece of misinformation that appears on the internet...especially since this one has been

laid to rest for so long.

Latest posts

Top Bottom