Rush , RIP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who else besides me had the Rush Limbaugh Ties???
fashion-blogs-slaves-to-fashion-2012-03-07-0307rush-limbaugh-ties2_fa.jpg

6097d3a7b93820633f38da3d82c61ef7.jpg
I have one that was given to me by my mother-in-law as a Christmas present. I always get interesting comments when I wear it. I have no real reason to wear a tie now since I've been semi-retired for a year. I do still teach some classes so I might wear it tomorrow if the roads allow travel.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
People say that anyone can be replaced. I think Rush Limbaugh is the exception to that rule.
Which now begs the question, who? I have several candidates to nominate. I want to make it clear though, no one will be filling in for him. They just can't. They will have to rise on their own merits and I just don't see it happening.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Which now begs the question, who? I have several candidates to nominate. I want to make it clear though, no one will be filling in for him. They just can't. They will have to rise on their own merits and I just don't see it happening.

Been a fan of Rush since the 90’s. Tucker C. prob has the biggest current audience, but isn’t as talented as Rush.

Latest posts

Top Bottom