Russia just “accidentally” hit Poland and killed 2 civilians

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
If we would have minded our own business the war would have been over in April and all the suffering would be over and Zelensky would be in exile in one of his 20 million dollar riviera homes.

But nooooooo, Ukraine is the very cradle of democracy! 40 Billion for Ukraine! 10% for the big guy.
what do you mean?
are you suggesting the dirt on biden that trump was asking zelensky about was real? (he got impeached for this)
and zelensky has it?
and he's blackmailing the US over it?

why i never......

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For all we know it may have been Ukraine that did it. Would not surprise me.

How many S-300s is Russia firing every day to shoot down all those incoming Ukrainian aircraft? Few, if any.
How many is Ukraine firing to try to shoot down Russian missiles and drones? Several.

It's an accident either way. Clearly not a targeted attack.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing will happen. There will be a ton of upset diplomats and the war will go on in Ukraine.
Nobody in the NATO alliance has the balls to start another war with the US being neutered by a compromised POTUS.

Yeppers...

...those European nations have been seeing news stories of how the U.S. military has been forced to be "woke," so they don't want a weakened U.S. trying to help them.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeppers...

...those European nations have been seeing news stories of how the U.S. military has been forced to be "woke," so they don't want a weakened U.S. trying to help them.
Changing my stance on this, we may be spared nuclear apocalypse. Regardless of who hit Poland, biden will come out of this looking weaker than ever, the UN and Nato will make sure of that. Throwing another 37 Billion at Ukraine won't do anything accept for weaken our economy further. Ukraine/Raytheon 1, American People 0. Also, watch Musk and StarLink, no free internet and they will spark the belief that Musk is a putin supporter. Funny how Raytheon gets paid and Musk is supposed to provide to the war effort free of charge.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are your thoughts? Looks as if Poland just called an emergency meeting. Do you think they’ll just slap Russia on the wrist or will they implement article 5 to use NATO forces? Hopefully this doesn’t kick off WW3!
I'll bet this being an accident makes the two DEAD people fell better? Why would anyone believe anything Russia says, they are almost as untrustworthy, as OUR news media?

Latest posts

Top Bottom