S&W 22A or Beretta U22 NEOS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, I'm considering buying a .22 semi-auto because both my wife and my (adult) daughter have expressed an interest in getting back into shooting. The smallest semi-auto I currently have is a .40, and I don't want to try to start them there for fear or ruining them with recoil. I basically came down to these two pistols because of price. Factor this in ... one of them is right-handed and the other, left-handed. What are your thoughts? Thanks for your help.

kbolt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like my 22a and with the mag release just under the trigger it works well with both right and left handed shooters. It also comes with a lifetime warranty with free shipping to and from if needed.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Smith & Wesson.... the beretta neos looks like something a gay alien would carry

kinda what i thought also. after shooting one though i really like it. i've had both but the smith has the HUGE rear sight. not a big problem,just can't figure why it needs to be so big(and i'm a smith guy). the baretta shoots beautifully with all ammo. spent a couple hours with the neos with a red dot on it and loved it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom