S&W victory project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
It was in Shawnee, looked like 5" barrel, pencil, bluing in fair condition, was a little worn at the muzzle and edges of cylinder, but it looked like honest wear, not rust. Trigger was smooth, timing seemed alright, but I didn't check all 6 chambers. Nice for a shooter grade. It was $475. I shoulda snapped a picture. It was a week and a half ago, and my brother passed away that week, so you'll forgive me if I wasn't fully functional at the time.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
thanks for the info nikat. can you pm the pawnshop info and i'll give them a call? leighton, i'd have to put it in lay-away so if your ineterested jump on it. 475 doesn't sound like a bad place to start haggling. whatta you think?

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
thanks for the info nikat. can you pm the pawnshop info and i'll give them a call? leighton, i'd have to put it in lay-away so if your ineterested jump on it. 475 doesn't sound like a bad place to start haggling. whatta you think?

I'd have to do the same, plus your closer to it than I am. Doesn't sound bad at all for 475. I'll have to take a pass on it, so enjoy!! Sounds like it may be a second or third model S&W, worth alot more than 475.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn, sorry i missed the part about you brother man. i got all excited about the smith and didn't even finish reading your post. my regrets for you loss and apologies for missing that.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
range report for the victory. was able to knock down 5 of 6 steel plates at 25 yds fairly regularly. put about 100 rounds downrange. might be my new stomping around the lease gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom