Samsung Galaxy Tab?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, the original iPod's, iPhones and iPads were SOOOO behind the curve. LOL!!

iPods, no.

iPhones, on par until the iPhone 4.

iPad, behind at release. Tablets just hadn't gained any traction before then. Apple had the popularity and douche-mob mentality to go with it, and now tablets are popular.

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I never have understood the obsession with Apple products.

Sure, it's 4-6 months behind the curve on release date, but it's got the Apple logo so it should cost twice as much...

Apple's OS is simply a superior system. Their unique programming is fluid and for the most part glitch free. These are the reasons why I stick with Apple/Mac.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree.... with you Veggie....the iPads are cool, but I'm sold on the Galaxy Tab....I just like it better....and I probably will hold out for the 3.0 version.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
iPods, no.

iPhones, on par until the iPhone 4.

iPad, behind at release. Tablets just hadn't gained any traction before then. Apple had the popularity and douche-mob mentality to go with it, and now tablets are popular.

No one had personal MP3 players before the iPod. Well, there were some, like the iJam, which I still have laying around somewhere, but the design and implementation of the iPod was groundbreaking. Microsoft with their Zune, and everyone else, was playing and is still playing catch up.

The iPhones revolutionized the smart phone market. Blackberries and other smart phones had more features and still have more features, but the size, shape, form and function of the iPhone is the next standard. They were THE touchscreen phone that started it all. Again, everyone else is trying to catch up, or make the best next phone but they all look like and try to function like the iPhone.

So for tablets, you admit that they hadn't gained any traction before the iPad, yet the iPad, which is released amid speculation by the industry that there isn't a market for tablets, becomes hugely popular and suddenly the market is flooded with "me too" devices, some of which aren't ready for prime time, yet Apple is the one who is behind the curve? Put down the Haterade, brother. It's okay to like a great product. You're not a sell out if you switch over to
Apple.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
iPad 2 is rumored to launch in the next 3 months, or atleast by end of Quarter 2. Hold out, it'll be worth it.

Regardless, for every 1 release apple has, you have multiple manufacturers releasing superior alternatives at a much higher frequency.

We arent talking Mav Vs Windows... we are talking iOS vs android in tablet form. I have yet to meet an apple fan boy who can explain why or what makes the iOS better than android. Its simple, you cant.

The iPhone was not leading edge, the iPod wasnt either. The first smart"touch"phone was a linux based phone for sale in Japan almost 2 years before apple decided to make the iphone. There has been far superior mp3 players out well before the ipod. If the iPod is such a great advancement, why in the hell would they remove one of the best features of a portable media player,.. FM tuner? Their interface was stolen, and the only thing that made it unique was a stupid wheel, which in Gen1 garggled donkey balls.

Apple sales is about fitting in with what the other lemmings do. Plain and simple.

Latest posts

Top Bottom