Samsung Galaxy Tab?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do I need to get my tape measure for you guys? Who cares. It's our money and we will spend it how we like. If you like Macs, buy a Mac. If you don't, buy something else. None of them are better than the others if it's what you want. It's all personal preference.

The first person to bring up size is usually the smallest... just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Noone is telling you where to spend your money.

If you wanna go buy a 12pk of pink polos and pop the collar, by all means, go for it.
If you want to go buy a $12 cup of coffee that tastes no better than Dunkin, do it.
If you want to fake bake, frost your hair and start listening to Angels and Airwaves,... go for it.

It just means you are a douche.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first person to bring up size is usually the smallest... just my opinion, I could be wrong.

If you wanna go buy a 12pk of pink polos and pop the collar, by all means, go for it.
If you want to go buy a $12 cup of coffee that tastes no better than Dunkin, do it.
If you want to fake bake, frost your hair and start listening to Angels and Airwaves,... go for it.

What in the world is fake bake?

You just can't help but to argue with people about everything can you? I was just saying this arguing is pointless because in the end people will get what they want and nobody should care about your opinions on it. Not everyone wants to use linux you know :P

If you argue about everything and call people names for not agreeing it kind of makes YOU a douche. Just sayin'

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Arguing + You = Brick Wall. LOL. Don't let an electronic device ruin your day. When your Droid breaks, go buy a Mac. :puppet2:

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What in the world is fake bake?

You just can't help but to argue with people about everything can you? I was just saying this arguing is pointless because in the end people will get what they want and nobody should care about your opinions on it. Not everyone wants to use linux you know :P

Ok,.. consider yourself labeled.

Who said anything about linux... windows 7 has less vulnerabilities than Mac.

This isnt about whats superior. Its about some of you talking when you should stay quiet. ;)

Know your role, cupcake. Be quiet and go set at the little kids table. :-*

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Arguing + You = Brick Wall. LOL. Don't let an electronic device ruin your day. When your Droid breaks, go buy a Mac. :puppet2:

Only a brick wall when you cannot meet me with intelligence, logic or reason. If you would try one of those three, or just admit, you prefer it because its trendy... then I would happily yield.

You do realize that android OS is more robust than iOS and the hardware lasts a little longer too, right? I mean, you do read and research before you buy? Is this thing on?

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok,.. consider yourself labeled.

Who said anything about linux... windows 7 has less vulnerabilities than Mac.

This isnt about whats superior. Its about some of you talking when you should stay quiet. ;)

Know your role, cupcake. Be quiet and go set at the little kids table. :-*

You still didn't tell me what fake bake is :P You seem to know an awful lot about being a douche. You've mentioned linux numerous times in posts comparing operating systems. Last time I checked it's an open forum and I can speak whenever I please. There you go with the name calling again. Internet Bully perhaps? I guess some people just didn't get enough love from their parents as a child.

As far as it being trendy? I can't just buy something because I like it and it is my money? Why do people have to explain themselves to you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom