Sandy Sanders draw hunt 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schuster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice buck. I have been out there a few times fishing and that place is big. There were a few times just on the road I was wondering if we would make it up a hill in four wheel drive. Congratulations that is very well deserved buck.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes it is beautiful country. I just stood in awe when I first got in the open on one of the high spots and could see 7 or 8 miles over the area. I regret not taking more pics now. I wasn't really bothered by any other hunters being in so far. At around 1 p.m. I could hear voices off in the distance and when glassing, nearest I could tell they were coming from the 2 or 3 vehicles about a mile away. I could see the people walking around and waving there arms like they were pointing different directions. I guess the wind carried the sound well. I called it my poor man's New Mexico hunt.

Harley1953

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats on a nice buck. And thanks for the pics. I have alway wanted to hunt out that way but just never made it. Looks like really pretty country. I keep putting in for that in the special hunts.... Maybe some year..

Latest posts

Top Bottom