Sarah Palin DID Give Us A History Lesson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gee Ange, wanna head down to the filling station for a pop?

See, unlike Palin, I stepped up and admitted my account of KOPBET's posts was wrong. To my credit, I wasn't taught about KOPBET's posts in elementary school though.

And I would never call JB stupid or dumb, 'cause he's rich and famous and eats lunch with elitist horses asses.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I would never call JB stupid or dumb, 'cause he's rich and famous and eats lunch with elitist horses asses.

I wouldn't trade my peon life for JB's.

Well, yeah I would...but I'd immediately retire, cash out, move far away and change my name to Jorge Alvarez.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That the Republican non-candidate, in fact, knew more about the actual facts of Revere's midnight ride than all those idiots unknowingly revealing their own ignorance by laughing at her faux faux pas? How secretly embarrassing this must be, to be forced to face that you're dumber than the reputed dummy.
:thumbup3::laugh6::yelclap::yelclap:

Looks like somebody needs to revisit that "other" thread from yesterday:wink2:

Like I said last night.....SP is about as dumb as a fox.

joshuasmaximus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Truth is: Sarah Palin DID give us a history lesson.

From no less than the Los Angeles Times, certainly not a conservative newspaper, comes this story:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/was...alin-says-paul-revere-warned-the-british.html

The author of that LA times article is a well known hack and Palin apologist. A quick google search turns up multiple articles critical of him getting historical facts WRONG. Also, he didn't cite his references. I'm not taking his word for it that Palin got her facts straight and that she knew she was right when she first opened her mouth.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, people who are defending Sarah Palin: do you think she will notice you defending her good name on the Internet and decide to give you a thank-you lapdance, or do you actually believe what you're saying?

I mean both are dumb but I'd do some pretty dumb stuff for a celebrity lapdance.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The author of that LA times article is a well known hack and Palin apologist. A quick google search turns up multiple articles critical of him getting historical facts WRONG. Also, he didn't cite his references. I'm not taking his word for it that Palin got her facts straight and that she knew she was right when she first opened her mouth.

So we should disregard the facts this man has stated because the views you hold of him?

joshuasmaximus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because of the views HE holds of Palin I'm not taking his word for it that she KNEW she was right when she stumbled into a statement that could be construed as technically correct. What she said is on it's face a mischaracterization of the events. Revere did NOT ride with the purpose of warning the British. He Did tell the British something they already knew after he was captured; the locals are waiting for them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom