SBR approved!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieDokie1982

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ATF told me my form 1 was approved on 6/11/12. Question is...
how long will it take for them to mail it to me.
I've been waiting since 12/22/11
every day I've been checking the mail like it's Christmas morning.
how long did you guys have to wait after approval date?

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its a shame that such long wait times are considered "acceptible" now. Especially in this day and age, it shouldnt take anywhere near 6 months, but then that another thread. Congrats on the stamp.

OkieDokie1982

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its a shame that such long wait times are considered "acceptible" now. Especially in this day and age, it shouldnt take anywhere near 6 months, but then that another thread. Congrats on the stamp.

you don't know the half of it.
my form came back to me because of a clerical error on my part... felt like a dumb A**, but hey that way my fault.
the interesting part is the same day my form was returned to me. I recieved anouther form that did not belong to me and this guy didn't even live in OK. The cover sheet that tells you what you messed up on had my name and my serial number on both of these forms that came back to me. not only that... it took 3 days of phone calls just so i could talk to the right person and let them know there has been a mistake.

Latest posts

Top Bottom