SCAM ALERT AGAIN : Endurance extended vehicle warranty letter scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I save all this kind of BS along with the tons of mailings from the nra and send all of it to aarp in one of their prepaid self return envelops just for fun.

OneShotKill

Marksman
Reaction score
Got the same scam letter today here in Tuttle. Never, ever talk to them. They claim they are only seeking a 3% response rate. Anyone who calls or talks to them goes into a file for a follow up, they call it the suckers file. Once a person starts talking they think they can scam you into anything even a tiny cost, $10 even. Once they get your credit card number they are done, they make a withdrawal and will just move on to someone else.

All add warranties for new cars and RVs are scams, They never kick in until your factory warranty applies. If they do, then you must pay a copay. The absolute worst are the lifetime TV warranties, they scam you into a service plan, you must do the service at their facility which is a major rip off, always. RVs donot have issues until 3-4 years and then they are simple.

They also sell your name on the dark webb if you talk to them. They are looking for old and feeble people, dont be one.

Anyway trash them and never respond.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Got the same scam letter today here in Tuttle. Never, ever talk to them. They claim they are only seeking a 3% response rate. Anyone who calls or talks to them goes into a file for a follow up, they call it the suckers file. Once a person starts talking they think they can scam you into anything even a tiny cost, $10 even. Once they get your credit card number they are done, they make a withdrawal and will just move on to someone else.

All add warranties for new cars and RVs are scams, They never kick in until your factory warranty applies. If they do, then you must pay a copay. The absolute worst are the lifetime TV warranties, they scam you into a service plan, you must do the service at their facility which is a major rip off, always. RVs donot have issues until 3-4 years and then they are simple.

They also sell your name on the dark webb if you talk to them. They are looking for old and feeble people, dont be one.

I got something from statewide tax recovery.

A bill for unpaid taxes in PA when we lived there.

It was like 40 bucks, small price to pay for the opportunity of something to do, or if indeed a debt, be done with it.

I got a reference # to which I called back and they said it shows paid, no receipt as of yet.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

They will be judged, eventually.

Robert Humphries

New to the site!
Reaction score
Step 1. Open junk mail. (Credit card apps, extended warranty, AARP, NRA ILA etc.)
Step 2. Take entire contents including original envelope and place in the enclosed pre-paid no postage necessary envelope.
Step 3. Place said pre-paid no postage necessary envelope back on mailbox.
Step 4. Tell the postman that in this digital age, you are helping him keep his job.
Love this. Will do. Tired of these, especially from endurance, along with the phone calls.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tell them that the ole trusty 1977 Dodge Dart was starting to really smoke heavily and that I would love to get it replaced under their warranty. I don’t have any money being on a fixed income but I’d be interested to hear about payment plans Thats when they always hang up on me
SWMBO tells them she needs coverage on her 1955 Mercedes 300SL and they hang up instantly!

hygieene35

New to the site!
Reaction score
I got my Toyota corolla in 2000 it was a 1995 Got it at a dealer.
The thing had 74,000 miles on it and they tried to sell me a warranty for 100,000 miles.

No thanks.. I told the guy I could leave the same oil and filter in it and drive the snot out of it and it will last past 100,000 miles.
I have 332,000 miles on it now.
I do buy auto parts with life time warranties though.
Call me a sucker..but I do collect on those warranties ,, could be I drive my cars until the doors fall off.
My 2002 Corolla has 326,000 on it now. Just bought a remanufactured engine from AutoZone. The motor when bad at 289,000. I’m repainting it candy apple red and maybe a turbo kit added soon!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom