Scaramucci’s calls for tougher gun laws vanish from Twitter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gonna have to keep an eye/ear on Anthony Scarramucci? But I think that Trump will keep him pointed in the "right" direction or Scarramucci will have to hit the bricks and be out the door.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/21/scaramuccis-calls-for-tougher-gun-laws-vanish-from-twitter/
Scaramucci’s calls for tougher gun laws vanish from Twitter
By Yaron Steinbuch
July 21, 2017 | 3:57pm
"Newly appointed White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci has posted his support for stringent gun-control laws – a position that would be at odds with President Trump’s views."...

Last edited:

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn it. Prices were just now getting to be reasonable for guns and ammo. You're correct, we need to keep an eye on this guy.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The snowflakes are hammering him right now as sexist because he mentioned over the weekend that he wanted to continue the hair and makeup for Sarah Huckabee that they used on Friday. One look at this guy and you know appearance means a LOT to him. He's a walking toothpaste/hair/suit advertisement! So I have to LOL at the sexism shtick, because he probably spends more time in hair and makeup than anyone!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chris Wallace flat out asked him (paraphrased but close to the gist) "were you hired to go to war with the Special Prosecutor?"

That deal has become a blatant fiasco of an "investigation" and now they are selectively leaking stuff to keep the media stirred up. Of course he him-hawed around that question a bit, but the rumors are that this guy punches in the mouth just like Trump. If all of this is true I approve!

Latest posts

Top Bottom