Scrap club meeting tonight in Duncan whos going?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love having a key and can go anytime I want, and I'm off during the week a lot of days of the month and my kids and I will be the only ones there. I would like to meet more club members and need to make some meetings, but it's always when I'm on shift. Even though I love the range, it sucks that it's the closest range to Lawton that I can go too. Somebody would do well to open a range in Lawton.

BTW, what is the speed limit on Old Hwy 7 coming from that convenience store to Duncan Lake road, if you are coming from Main, or the Haliburton area?

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW, what is the speed limit on Old Hwy 7 coming from that convenience store to Duncan Lake road, if you are coming from Main, or the Haliburton area?

Don't know the speed limit on that road, but if you are coming from Lawton why are you going all the way to the south side of Duncan and taking Old Hwy 7 out to Duncan Lake Road? You can take Plato out to Duncan Lake Road as well and Plato is on the north side of Duncan just as you come into town. Would be a lot quicker/shorter for you.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know the speed limit on that road, but if you are coming from Lawton why are you going all the way to the south side of Duncan and taking Old Hwy 7 out to Duncan Lake Road? You can take Plato out to Duncan Lake Road as well and Plato is on the north side of Duncan just as you come into town. Would be a lot quicker/shorter for you.
That is what I thought too, and I've been that way and it seems quicker, as it has better view, but I told a couple members from Lawton that my GPS took me the other route and they said it was quicker because of the Duncan bypass. I think I will start going the other way again. It's been years, so not sure quite where the turn-offs would be, but I'm sure I would know when I get there, or maybe, the GPS will recalculate, since it loves to do that, lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom