Screen name origins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious what your screen names represent or the origins.

Mine came years ago, almost always have something camouflaged on. My daughters 2nd grade teacher asked her what her dads favorite color was daughter said camo. The teacher explained my daughter that camouflage was not a color to which my daughter replied every time we ask my dad what color of something he wants he always replies with camo.

Been camo for decades that just added to it:

Just curious.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My old boss turned me on to OSA. I started reading through the posts and was greatly amused at some of the Fudd-like attitudes and inflammatory responses to anyone that challenged their ideas.

I had despised Ted Kennedy for decades and didn't mourn his passing. (although he could have been a great swimming instructor) - so I chose Ted Kennedy to mess with some of the old timers.

A lot of them are gone, but the belief system remains intact.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since 1992 I started raising pygmy goats. My herdname was registered as "Tyny" a play off of pygmy. Hence, the Tyny Goat Ranch. Besides my website, tyny.com , I have a US Trademark registered for Tyny in the category of "live Goats". Interesting, to me anyway, My Tyny Goat Ranch was the subject of a Jeopardy game show question in 2004. It was the $1600 question in Double Jeopardy J! Archive - Show #4665, aired 2004-12-10 My profile pic is a picture I took of my Siberian Huskey. She passed at the age of 12 a couple of years ago. I miss her every day.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since 1992 I started raising pygmy goats. My herdname was registered as "Tyny" a play off of pygmy. Hence, the Tyny Goat Ranch. Besides my website, tyny.com , I have a US Trademark registered for Tyny in the category of "live Goats". Interesting, to me anyway, My Tyny Goat Ranch was the subject of a Jeopardy game show question in 2004. It was the $1600 question in Double Jeopardy J! Archive - Show #4665, aired 2004-12-10 My profile pic is a picture I took of my Siberian Huskey. She passed at the age of 12 a couple of years ago. I miss her every day.
Now that is cool.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got mine from my CLEET Custody Control/Defensive Tactics instructor John Boren, way back in 1990.

Mine was the last class to qualify with revolvers. Semi-autos were showing up on more and more cop's hips and the Glock was starting to gain in popularity.

John Boren's favorite saying, was that if your in a tussle with a bad guy and he's winning... If you can't knock em down, Glock em down.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was the first online forum I ever joined. A co-worker turned me onto it. I asked him what I was supposed to do for a username and he basically said, 'anything you want.' I'm kind of a big bore freak so, not being very creative, I just used my initials and bore size of my biggest gun.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okie For Life. The condensed version.

I liked your old screen name better...

255551-fart-gif-image-high-quality.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom