SEAL Who Shot Osama bin Laden: There Should Be Limits on ‘Shall Not Be Infringed’ - Then Backpedals Tweet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That Major General hasn't had a firearm in his hands since he made field officer and is using his rank to offer credentials to his insane statement by a liberal military officer.
The AR platform is not a weapon of war. It was never designed to be in a war, has never been used in a war and will never be used in a war.
On the other hand, a flintlock was designed as a weapon of war, and used in multiple wars, so which weapon should we fear most? A true weapon of war?
I know that's a simple analogy that is just as dumb as this Major General saying the AR is a weapon of war when it's not.

Last edited:

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another.....I'm more "American"....cause I was in the military,...But really ...I'm a paper hero and cowardly country sell out political tool ....cause my unit DID something...but it WAS,.... ME ME ME ...not a team

Wet Start John McCain...Resting in hell with Stalin and Mao

Patch eye Crewshaw......waiting for this one eyed loser to declare ,...he's a woman
Going for “shrill”? Well played.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That Major General hasn't had a firearm in his hands since he made field officer and is using his rank to offer credentials to his insane statement by a liberal military officer.
The AR platform is not a weapon of war. It was never designed to be in a war, has never been used in a war and will never be used in a war.
On the other hand, a flintlock was designed as a weapon of war, and used in multiple wars, so which weapon should we fear most? A true weapon of war?
I know that's a simple analogy that is just as dumb as this Major General saying the AR is a weapon of war when it's not.
My 1903 Springfield was designed as a weapon of war, and used as such in two wars and a number of other actions that were not declared wars. AR-15's are less powerful, less accurate at longer ranges, and don't have the select-fire capabilities of more modern weapons of war like the M-16 & M4 even when chambered for the same cartridge. I'm a Master Sergeant. How in heck would that change or affect the other facts I just cited? Not a bit, IMO. AR-15's are not a weapon of war! I don't care much for them, but I cannot see that they are inherently more dangerous than my Springfield. I'm also pretty sure that I could use my Ruger 10/22 as a weapon of war. Wars have been fought with rocks and sticks for quite a bit longer than firearms of any sort have existed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom