SEAL Who Shot Osama bin Laden: There Should Be Limits on ‘Shall Not Be Infringed’ - Then Backpedals Tweet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree that the 2nd Amendment isn’t absolute. You really shouldn’t be in possession of firearms of you’re in prison or a custodial mental health facility.

This isn’t a discussion about whether we should be selling guns to lunatics. It’s about whether said lunatics should be walking around in public unrestricted.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sob gets the blue falcon award in my book.
I propose a much more fitting end for a chap like that. Imagine if you will...........
The Nimitz class carrier laying just off the coast of the Horn of Africa. Low lights, his old teammates have him set up on cat 2 for the ride. Change his team name to sharkbait

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another.....I'm more "American"....cause I was in the military,...But really ...I'm a paper hero and cowardly country sell out political tool ....cause my unit DID something...but it WAS,.... ME ME ME ...not a team

Wet Start John McCain...Resting in hell with Stalin and Mao

Patch eye Crewshaw......waiting for this one eyed loser to declare ,...he's a woman

Latest posts

Top Bottom