SEAL Who Shot Osama bin Laden: There Should Be Limits on ‘Shall Not Be Infringed’ - Then Backpedals Tweet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Moral of the story of my posts is that just because you’ve been in the military or law enforcement, you still may have no clue what you’re talking about (like this guy’s article)

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/05/opin...1wTtO-YOnMGIktZdTfISg-kfZt79pUw_RtNTlSplNJeYo
Well he has a stupid name so...

NYC's new commie mayor was chief of police...he's still an idiot commie. Same diff.

I would not go so far as to say:
just because you’ve been in the military or law enforcement, you still may have no clue what you’re talking about
I get your point, but I think they know exactly what they are talking about and exactly what they are doing. They're communists and that's what they do...spew propaganda and BS. It's part of their playbook, the sooner y'all recognize this, the better. Most everyone thinks these people are stupid and don't know what they're talking about. That's a poor assumption. These catturds reach 10s of 1000s of real stupid people who don't know what they're talking about. That is their purpose. They aren't talking to anyone in this forum...well maybe a couple, but mostly not. They're talking to idiot hipster types, alphabets, fellow communists, and so on.

I think a better way to put it, is:
"just because you’ve been in the military or law enforcement, doesn't mean you are not a democrat or a communist and will use that position of experience and authority to sway people left"

Last edited:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what is it you think Heifer said?
What I heard Hafer say was that BRCC asked someone at the Blaze to take down a BRCC affiliate link in the story with the picture showing Rittenhouse in a BRCC t-shirt because he didn't want the appearance of BRCC profiting from a tragedy. What I also heard him say at the time (on the Free Range American podcast, IIRC) was that he hadn't looked into the events enough to have an informed opinion on what happened, but he thought it sounded like Rittenhouse was justified in shooting.

GutsonBorglum

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I get it. The general public is bombarded/marinated in the thought process that guns are bad and should be restricted. My brother in law in made such a statement. They have not put the time to think out the end result of gun restrictions>gun confiscation>totalitarianism. Or it is not the guns fault. I was not raised around firearms. We had them but they were rarely used. The left is great at selling a narrative. President Trump pioneered the push back/refusal to accept a predetermined narrative. More politicians need to follow that example.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I heard Hafer say was that BRCC asked someone at the Blaze to take down a BRCC affiliate link in the story with the picture showing Rittenhouse in a BRCC t-shirt because he didn't want the appearance of BRCC profiting from a tragedy. What I also heard him say at the time (on the Free Range American podcast, IIRC) was that he hadn't looked into the events enough to have an informed opinion on what happened, but he thought it sounded like Rittenhouse was justified in shooting.
a statement like that would have been totally acceptable, however I suspect that statement came out after he got some coaching from someone on how not to destroy your customer base,

found this statement lower down on the linked page by Hafer that sounds totally reasonable, and what he should have said to begin with. Black Rifle Coffee ROASTED for woke ad campaign as Kyle Rittenhouse is exonerated

However in Hafer's first interview involving Kyle, Hafer went off on what seemed like a drunken profanity laced rant trashing Kyle and conservatives.

NOTE Hafer never criticized Antifa BLM or the criminals who were trying to kill Kyle

Hafer blamed Kyle for taking a gun to the protest, Hafer went on to name other customers he had no use for, claimed the proud boys were racist, even though the president of the proud boys is black, Hafer seemed to be of the opinion that no one but him and other military personnel were worthy of owning a gun,

Hafer done several interviews to try to clear up the firestorm he created with his first interview about Kyle but every interview he done just seemed to make things worse because it became clear Hafer was trying to please the woke crowd by trashing conservatives

Latest posts

Top Bottom