SEAL Who Shot Osama bin Laden: There Should Be Limits on ‘Shall Not Be Infringed’ - Then Backpedals Tweet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another.....I'm more "American"....cause I was in the military,...But really ...I'm a paper hero and cowardly country sell out political tool ....cause my unit DID something...but it WAS,.... ME ME ME ...not a team

Wet Start John McCain...Resting in hell with Stalin and Mao

Patch eye Crewshaw......waiting for this one eyed loser to declare ,...he's a woman
that fits the black rifle coffee company owner Evan Hafer as well, Kyle Rittenhouse took out 3 criminals who were illegally carrying guns, yet Evan claims Kyle was the bad guy, it is nice to see black rifle coffee company crash and burn

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that fits the black rifle coffee company owner Evan Hafer as well, Kyle Rittenhouse took out 3 criminals who were illegally carrying guns, yet Evan claims Kyle was the bad guy, it is nice to see black rifle coffee company crash and burn
WTF are you talking about? BRCC hasn't crashed and burned, and Hafer never said Rittenhouse was the bad guy--quite the opposite, in fact.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Always found it funny that people thought the Military was on our side. Many have no idea what the 2A even is. I have also known plenty of Officers that would gladly **** can the 2A
Right you are. I would say the majority of cops are our enemy. I know many won’t like that statement but it’s a fact. They are state hired thugs that enforce unconstitutional “laws” all the time. I was thinking of becoming a cop at one time but am thankful I never did. Now this is not meant to dump on all police officers. I know there are many that became cops to make a difference.

But I would venture to guess many today join because they crave power. I see so many that walk around like they are something special. It’s laughable. Just look at how militarized our police have become. I see so many wearing plate carriers and such. Not that there is anything wrong with protecting themselves, I just think too many never think about them as being the standing army our founders warned us about. Now it seems to me most deputies I have talked with support the 2A. Whether that is actually true is beyond me.

As far as the military, I’m of the belief that just because someone is in the military doesn’t mean they are pro gun nor support the constitution. They swear the same oath that our worthless politicians do. And they will break is just the same. I always harken back to Katrina to show just what the military will do when ordered to violate their oath. They will just “follow orders”. The same goes for police. I have seen time and time again where they violate their oath. Now of course I don’t want to paint with such a broad brush as I know not all are that way. But I have a feeling there would be many more than most would imagine.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WTF are you talking about? BRCC hasn't crashed and burned, and Hafer never said Rittenhouse was the bad guy--quite the opposite, in fact.
Maybe they haven’t crashed and burned. But Hafer is a lying piece of filth that used the 2A community to make himself a millionaire. All the while donating to the left. I don’t care what his sorry excuse is for doing it either. He did try and distance himself from Kyle rather than putting his support behind him.

I suggest everyone check out BLACKOUT coffee. Jared from Guns and Gadgets is part owner now and I know they actually fully support the 2A or he wouldn’t be involved with them.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe they haven’t crashed and burned. But Hafer is a lying piece of filth that used the 2A community to make himself a millionaire. All the while donating to the left. I don’t care what his sorry excuse is for doing it either. He did try and distance himself from Kyle rather than putting his support behind him.

I suggest everyone check out BLACKOUT coffee. Jared from Guns and Gadgets is part owner now and I know they actually fully support the 2A or he wouldn’t be involved with them.

Beard Vet Coffee is really good too . . .

Iratus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220609-084654_Instagram.jpg

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what is it you think Heifer said? reality doesn't seem to match your so called facts, something else you may not like, BRCC is only a marketing ploy they are taking sub par beans and selling them at gourmet prices. Heifer was supposedly looking for a way to support veterans, coffee offered the largest profit margins, especially if you can take the cheapest beans and sell them at the highest prices using veterans as your backdrop.

I seen a report about two weeks ago saying BRCC stocks took a big hit, I was glad to hear the sad news but never read the article

Latest posts

Top Bottom